We are a forward-thinking group practice dedicated to great clinical and service experiences for our patients, as well as great personal and professional outcomes for our team members. We are currently looking for a full-time, patient-focused associate doctor. Some experience (two to three years) is desirable but not mandatory. However, willingness to grow and improve is mandatory. Our processes and operational systems are dedicated to the professional, financial and clinical success of our associates. If the associate does not succeed, we do not succeed. And success is our goal.
What We Are Looking For:
- Great Ethics — Honestly doing what is right for the patient, to the best of our ability, is our number one priority.
- Teamwork — Mutual respect, courtesy, and working cooperatively for the good of our team and our patients.
- Adaptability — Willingness to work within a proven system of clinical and business success.
- Results — Uncompromising dedication to achieving great and ever-improving outcomes in all that we do.
- Caring Attitude — Supporting the needs and wants of our patients and each other, every day.
- Gratitude — An attitude of abundance and gratefulness for wonderful opportunities we have working in this profession.
- Fun — An engaging, positive mindset and a smile for all with whom we interact.
- Do you enjoy helping others?
- Are you a team player?
If you answered yes — this is the office for you!
How Do You Apply?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering joining our dental team in Boise, Idaho! Morrell Dental takes great pride in developing energetic, talented team members, regardless of whether you have had dental experience or not. We have comprehensive training and onboarding modules that allow those who are new to dentistry to integrate, learn and succeed in this fast-moving, customer-intensive workplace environment. Please reach out to us through email or by calling our office at 208-342-3440. While we may not have any positions available at this very moment, Dr. Scott Morrell and Dr. Maribel Morrell, our caring dentists, are always interested in meeting and networking with motivated, positive people and maintaining these contacts for future opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you!